The developers at IONIC BRUSH have engineered a hair styling tool that is portable, convenient and effective. The process to use the Ionic Brush is very simple, follow these three simple steps:
- Turn ON the switch: This will activate the production of negative ions flowing down the bristles of the Ionic Brush.
- Brush: Gently brush your hair from scalp to the tip, and repeat accordingly. There is no need to you force here; the low heat generated through the bristles and the negative ions enhance the combing of tangled/unbrushed hair.
- Turn OFF the switch: Simply turn the switch off, and place in the protective bag provided. Keep it in any place that is convenient for you to use- for example, your handbag, car, makeup bag or backpack! It's up to you!
Let’s talk science. First things first, you need to know that your hair is made up of positive and negative ions. When you create friction by brushing/running your fingers through your hair, towel-drying it, or walking through wind, you strip your hair of negative ions. This upsets your hair’s natural state, causing.
Fortunately, the Ionic Hairbrush can reverse this effect. When you turn on the Ionic Brush and brush your hair with it, you add negative ions back into your hair and restore its natural charge. That ultimately means you get hair that's.
WHAT CAN THE IONIC BRUSH DO FOR MY HAIR?
“Is paying more for an ionic hair brush worth it?” is a question many women ask. What are the benefits that you get from an ionic hairbrush that you don’t get from an ordinary hairbrush?
Apart from frizz free, static-free and flyaway free hair, expect smoother, softer and more manageable hair that has plenty of sheen. The ionic technology developed for the Ionic Brush is also better for your hair and kinder, so it helps to reduce the damage. The negative ions seal hair, closing off broken hair cuticles and smoothing out split ends. These ions also lock in moisture so hair is better hydrated and if you purchase a blow-drying ionic hair brush, they are generally quicker than using a regular hair dryer.
Ionic Brush Benefits:
- Seals and smoothen split ends: The negative ions bond help to close and seal broken hair cuticles.
- Makes hair softer and shinier: Ionic hair brushes lock in moisture to hair strands. The result is a shiny, soft, and healthy hair.
- Reduce drying time: Ionic hairbrushes are ideal for women who want to have great looking hair on the fly. They dry hair faster by causing water molecules to fall to the shaft much faster.
- Minimize heat damage: Ionic hair brushes speed up hair drying time, so you’re least likely to end up with burned hair or scalp.
- Eliminate frizz: Again, ionic hairbrushes bring back the lost negative ions to your hair, which helps to eliminate frizz and reducing static.
Negative ion antic-static
· Portable and compact, it can be placed in a bag
· Massage the scalp to soothe the scalp and rejuvenate the hair
The traditional comb is only responsible for detangling or smoothing, while our ionic hair brush could release abundant negative ions
· Neutralizing static electricity and effectively stimulate the head points give the best care for your hair
· This detangler brush has metal tooth comb 3D airbag,and won't snag or pull hair,works on wet or dry hair,straight or curly,adults and children
· detangler brush hair brush detangling brush
The mat is detachable for easy cleaning
Note: Only the comb mat can be washed with water. Do not wash other parts.
Install and remove the comb components:
1. To remove comb tooth component
2. press the release comb switch button to remove it.
3.To install comb tooth component
4. press it down into the comb, and when the installation is correct, you will hear a (click) sound.
Install and remove the battery:
Used in two sections 1.5 V AAA alkaline dry cells.
1. Remove the comb tooth component
2. Load the battery into battery storage or remove from battery storage.
3. Install the comb tooth component