- EASY TO USE: Unique construction and the patented button allow a perfect water flow, transparent, so it is easy to see the water level, easy for both adults and children to use
- A PRACTICAL PRODUCT: Gently removes dirt, pollen, mold, dust, mucus and other pollutants. etc. ideal for individual daily nasal care
- CLEANSING NASAL CAVITY: Nasal Wash Pot is designed based on human nasal internal physiological structure characteristic. For your healthy, experts suggest to clean the nasal cavity regularly
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Adult Nozzle, 1 x Children Nozzle,1 x 300ml Bottle
300ml adjustable hydro nasal wash cleaner & sinus irrigation system for adult and kid allergic rhinitis nasal irrigation
For your healthy, experts suggest to clean the nasal cavity regular
Keep the nose clean and comfortable to reduce the breeding of bacteria, and recover the normal operation of the nose.
1. DO NOT RINSE if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
2. Never put in boiling water to damage the bottle. No higher than 60℃.
3. If you have had ear surgery, please contact your physician prior to irrigation.
4. Do not rinse if your nasal passage is completely blocked.
5. We recommend that parents use this product only on children who are above 12.
6. Please do not rinse with plain water.
How to use:
Step 1: Wash your hands. Fill the clean bottle up to the fill line (500ml) with lukewarm distilled water or previously boiled water.
Step 2: Cut the Nasal Wash Salt pour its contents into the bottle. Tighten the cap & tube on the bottle securely.
Place one finger over the tip of the cap and shake the bottle gently to dissolve the mixture.
Step 3: Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down. Keeping your mouth open and without holding your breath,
place cap snugly against your right nostril and Squeeze Bottle Gently until the solution starts draining from the Opposite nostril or from your mouth.
Step 4: Blow your nose gently, without pinching your nose completely because this will apply pressure on the eardrums.
Step 5: Now repeat steps 3 & 4 for your left nostril.
1 × Nasal wash bottle (300ml), 2 × Nozzle (1 adult, 1child)